Islamic Center of Nashville
Two Options For ICN Membership
- Anyone 18 and older can become an ICN member! If you would like to register for other members of your family, please fill out a new form for each family member. If one person in your family has already paid the family dues, then others do not. In order to vote in ICN elections, you must be a member for at least one year prior to election day.
1 Year Membership - This type of membership MUST be renewed each year. Membership will expires Dec. 31, 2016. The cost for this membership is $10 for students. $20 for individuals. $50 for family.
- Recurring Annual Membership - This type of membership is one that automatically deducts payments (monthly, yearly, etc.) You can choose to cancel this membership at anytime. This membership expires Dec. 31, 2016.
What are member benefits?
- You get to vote in ICN elections!
- You get to run in ICN elections!
- You may get a free Islamic book of your choice worth up to $20
- You can get your parking tag for FREE Premier Parking
- You can deduct donations when you file your taxes!
- An easier way to get your voice heard!
What do your member dues go?
They go towards masjid operations! Check out our financial report to see the exact details.
**If you ever move or decide to cancel membership, please let us know so that we can remove your data and stop any further payments. If you would like to contribute to ICN after you leave, you can always do so by setting up recurring donations at https://icn.kindful.com/.
**Also, we will try to remind about expiring memberships to the best of our abilities but the RESPONSIBILITY of managing your membership is YOURS! You can always ask us when your membership is expected to expire. \