Islamic Center of Nashville
ICN Membership Form
ICN MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION
- Any muslim 18 and older can become an ICN member! You can use a single membership form to include your and your spouse's information for ICN membership.
- If you would like to register other adult members of your family, please have them fill out a new form for each family member. Without a separate registration form, we are unable to add them as members.
- Membership is for one calendar year (January 1 to December 31) and MUST be renewed each year by making the membership fee payment or an equivalent amount of donation. (For example, if you made the payment by 12/31/2018, you will be a member for Calendar year 2019).
- If you submitted an online or a paper membership form, you are NOT required to submit a new form every year for renewal.
- Per current policy approved by Board of Trustees (starting from 1/1/19), yearly membership fee is:
$120 for individual
$240 for husband and wife
That is only $10 per month per person!
- During a calendar year, If you made donation(s) totaling more than the above membership fee amount, then it will be considered towards your membership fee.
*NEW: Membership Fee Waiver Program for Volunteering at ICN
- if an individual completes this form and volunteers at least 20 hours in a calendar year at ICN (on a project directed and certified in writing by ICN) will be considered equivalent to that individual's yearly membership fee for that calendar year.
- This is a great opportunity for young adults 18-25 years age.
Recurring Sustaining Membership
- This type of membership is one that automatically deducts payments (monthly, yearly, etc.) securely from your credit card, debit card or bank account. You can choose to cancel this membership at anytime.
- Here are some suggested recurring monthly donations:
$100 per month ($3.33 a day)
$60 per month ($2 a day)$30 per month ($1 a day)$10 per month (33 cents a day)
- You will have the option to set up a recurring sustaining membership payment after you complete this membership form.
What are member benefits?
- An easier way to get your voice heard!
- You get to vote if your are current member and to run in ICN BoT and EC elections if you have been member for more than one year!
- You can deduct donations when you file your taxes!
- Having a correct and recorded membership is essential for a non-profit organization. Its a legal thing!
- Membership fee collected support operations of ICN. Its a financial thing!
- Members will be able to get preference and discounts for ticketed events/programs of ICN. Its a benefit thing!
- Finally, the biggest benefit of membership is You. By becoming a sustaining member, You are providing benefits to rest of the community. Indeed, members are Ansars of an organization; Its an Ajar thing!
*If you ever move or decide to cancel membership, please let us know so that we can remove your data and stop any further payments. If you would like to contribute to ICN after you leave, you can always do so by setting up recurring donations at https://icn.kindful.com/.
**Also, we will try to remind about expiring memberships to the best of our abilities but the RESPONSIBILITY of managing your membership is YOURS! You can always ask us about your membership status.